settings
LOG IN
So Far, 100’s of Learners Have Downloaded
THE ANTIRACISM SUCCESS PLANNER
What Do They Know That You Haven’t Learned Yet…
arrow_drop_down_circle
Divider Text
"Would You Like Me To Hand You
The Exact Planner
That Shows What
The TOP 1% of Antiracist Everyday Learners Are Doing Differently That The Other 99% Are Not..
...For FREE!?!"
arrow_forward
Download Your Planner Now!
Planner is FREE with the purchase of the virtual "Antiracism & Civil Rights In American Life Course." $20 as a stand-alone product. Log into the course portal to access it. 
Antiracism Success Planner curated
by Chakita Patterson, MSW, Founder of United Street Tours.
What You Will Learn With This Antiracism Planner:
My #1 AntiRacism Goals…
Register For The FREE Planner To Discover This Feature For Your Life!
My #1 Motivational Quotes…
Register For The FREE Masterclass To Discover This Secret For Your Business!
My #1Go To Planner…
Register For The FREE Masterclass To Discover This Secret For Your Business!
arrow_forward
Download Your Planner Now!

United Street Tours is a tour company that helps you bridge black history and antiracism. The products and services we produce are hereby used for educational level and exemplary purposes only, they are not intended for you to resale. While many of our clients may obtain real success, experiences will vary based upon the effort and education of each individual. 

Copyright 2020 - All Rights Reserved | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Earnings Disclaimer

[bot_catcher]